Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Riding a Bulldozer

Brittany, Blue and Leigh Ann

Me and Blue

I went over to a friends place the other day and I got to ride a big percheron horse. OMG.....it was awesome. It was like being in the clouds and riding a bulldozer. You definitely have to have a step stool to get on these boys or be very tall which I am not.....lol. But I could not have asked for a more gentler giant. His name is Blue and when I galloped him up the hill it was like the whole earth shook. The power this horse has is amazing. I am use to riding quarter horses so for me to get a chance to ride a gentle giant was just way too cool. The lady who owns him, Brittany Edgerton, shows at our local saddle club in the english classes with these giants and it is so graceful to watch her put them thru their moves. I was so grateful for her letting me take one of them for a test ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment