Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eventful Evening


Well last night turned out to be an eventul evening. It started when we got a call that our son had cut his leg at work. So we check him out, doctor his leg and come on home. After being back at home playing on the computer I decided I had to go to the store (for whatever reason in the pouring rain) and I came upon a girl that had flipped her vehicle. Thankfully she was ok and so once emergency personell arrived I was going to continue on to the country store. Being the FurMama I am I took Jethro with me so he could go for a drive with me on my jaunt to the store. Now keep in mind its cold, its dark, its pouring down rain and I have been on the side of the road being a good neighbor when I jump up in the seat and go to put it in drive AND THEN I catch a wiff of "OH NO DOGGY POO" (the last thing you want to smell in a closed up vehicle). Yes Jethro had done the deed in the Tahoe.


Not only did he do the deed in the Tahoe but in the DRIVER SEAT and not only did he do it in the Tahoe and in the driver seat but I SAT IN IT....I thought OMG this is not happening. But when I got out and looked OH YES IT DID happen.....I could not believe it. Normally Jethro is very good about stuff like that so I don't know if he just had the urge really bad or the sirens of the fire truck and ambulance scared it out of him............Trust me I have a whole new respect for SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF............because it happened to me.............

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Omg I am so sorry that happened! It is really funny though me and Steph. Have been laughing for like 5 minutes straight!

    ReplyDelete