Thursday, December 17, 2009

Murray Internal Medicine Christmas Party

Peggy, Tina, Mandy, Cindy, Robin, Dr Minor, and Me
Our wonderful Chef


Robin, Peggy, and Tina


Me and Robin

Today we had our office Christmas party and it was awesome. Dr Minor took all of us to the Japanese Steak House where we sat at this little bar and they fixed our food right in front of us. It was amazing to watch. The chef was such a character he had us laughing the whole time. I opted for steak and shrimp with a side of rice. It was the best rice I have ever had. I will definitely be going back there with Earl.

After we ate we all exchanged gifts and snapped a few pics. Dr Minor gave us all a Christmas bonus and I was very touched by mine since I am low girl on the totem pole. It really is like family working there. I wished I had went to work for them years ago. Hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am The editor/writer with medicine-world.net. I really liked your site and i am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

    Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead and also to avoid spam.

    Thank you,
    Maria Jones
    maria.medicineworld@gmail.com
    www.medicine-world.net

    ReplyDelete