Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love My....


PeaceLoveMom thermal long sleeve shirt. Since I lost weight I seem to stay cold all the time and now with my soft long sleeve thermal shirt I stay toasty warm. It's great to wear by itself or under a long sleeve shirt. You will be styling in no time with this shirt from fun loving moms designing these special shirts just for you. Check out this fabulous website and get yours today http://www.peacelovemom.com/ .


Read a little more about PeaceLoveMom:


PeaceLoveMom is made up of a team of Moms with one common goal – to create “a celebration of motherhood” for all types of mothers. PeaceLoveMom, a lifestyle brand company was designed to share life’s many moments of motherhood. Established in 2006, the PeaceLoveMom team of ladies brings variant backgrounds, perspectives, and creativity to the table. Although the day-to-day business tasks are split, every PeaceLoveMom in our company possesses the same passion for motherhood and their new found careers. Creating designs that will both inspire and empower mothers everywhere, PeaceLoveMom represents a collaboration and true celebration of motherhood.

2 comments:

  1. I TOO am ALWAYS freezing since losing over 70 lbs!!! I share your pain it's the worst feeling in the world being cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure is Sherry....and you get thermals that are scratchy but these PeaceLoveMom thermal shirts are so soft and comfy. You gotta try them. Congrats on losing 70lbs.....isn't it a great feeling.....

    ReplyDelete