Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Day at the Olympic Park

Folks enjoying the Ice Skating Rink

One of the Events during the 1996 Olympics

Water Fountain Spouts at Olympic Park
We had a ball today at the Olympic Park. There were all kinds of folks out there enjoying the day and it was a beautiful day to be in the park. The kids and some adults were playing in the water fountain spouts that were going off, guys playing ball in the grass, girls practicing a dance routine and some folks with their furkids out for a walk. The ice skating rink was open and I really enjoyed watching the kids skate. The girls were just being girls laughing and giggling and it was contagious. You just felt yourself smiling and laughing right along with them. I wish I knew how to ice skate I would have loved to have been out there but my bones don't heal like they use to and I would have hated to have Jyl call Earl and say "She's down"...........lol.........we had a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment