Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Parade Tomorrow and Snow Tonight

Earl. Me and Kramer
Ethan and Tuff


Earl and Michelob


We are getting ready for our annual Christmas parade here in the big town of Chatsworth Georgia tomorrow night. I am so excited. I always look forward to the Christmas parade because we ride our horses in it. Break out the insulated overalls and the heat packs. Those heat packs are the best thing since cold cereal. You can stuff them things anywhere you have an opening in your clothes. Last year I had them in my gloves, down my boots, and inside my shirt. So parts of me stayed warm however the rest of me proceeded to freeze.......lol. The horses are decked out with santa hats, glitter on their hooves, and jingle bells. The horses love it as much as we do. Plus on top of being excited about the Christmas parade we are expecting a dusting of snow. For our area thats like the tooth fairy coming to visit. It is few and far between. But this early in the winter to get snow of any kind is fabulous in my book. I will post pics of any snow we get and pics from the Christmas parade tomorrow night. But I thought you would enjoy seeing some pics from last years parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment