Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where Do the All the Geese Go




I work part time at a Drs office and I usually go in around 12:30-1:00pm. Well as I got to work yesterday I heard the honking of alot of geese. So I look up and there is this huge V shape of all these geese. It was amazing at the formation they have. Now my question is Where do all the geese go? I mean if you think about it all kinds of bird fly south for the winter, but have you ever thought of where they all go. I use to live in Florida and have been there in the dead of winter and I don't remember being swarmed with all kinds of birds and geese. Doesn't make you wonder? So the next time you see a bunch of birds or geese heading south for the winter just stop and ask yourself where they are going...........

No comments:

Post a Comment