Thursday, November 5, 2009

Country Girls Tanning and Gifts

All I can say is WOW. If you love tarts and tart warmers this is the place to go. Its a local business located in Chatsworth at the foot of Ft Mountain. They have a vast array of scents for every occassion. I love their cinnamon scents and Creme Brulee.......they smell so good and leave your home smelling so good. Its time for me to stock up for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

They have two tanning beds for those interested in keeping that summer tan going. I for one always feel better when I got a good tan going. Nothings better then going in for a "power nap" and jump starting your afternoon laying in a warm bed on these cool fall/winter days. Be sure to go by and see Nanny Billie and Liz for all your tanning and tart burning needs. 706-422-8495

No comments:

Post a Comment