Saturday, November 7, 2009

So Long Springfield "Guiding Light Cast Members"



Me, Jonathan and Bill

Mama, Reva and Phillip


Me and Mama



OMG.......what an amazing day. Me and mama had the best day ever. She was so excited. It was amazing watching her face light up as Reva, Josh, Jeffery, Natalia, Bill, Shane, Diana, Johnathon, Phillip and Frank walk in. Of course I was just as excited. We sat in the back of the ball room and they did a question and answer session along with selecting some audience members to act out episodes from the show with the various actors. Of course my hand went up but I didn't get picked but I was acknowledged by Frank. HEHEHEHE........








Then it was time for autograph session. Each person that came in was allowed to select a colored ticket then each cast member selected a ticket. If your color matched that was the person you got to get a autograph and picture with. Everyone got to get two autographs from two cast members. Me and mama chose two different color tickets so we could cover more ground so to speak. I got to meet Johnathon and Bill and mama got to meet Reva and Phillip. I really wanted to meet Reva but I was thrilled with who I got and I was so thrilled for mama because of all the cast members she was one of her favorites. This was one of the best Christmas presents I have ever gotten mama. Hope you enjoy the pics.





3 comments:

  1. That is soooo cool! I am so glad that ya'll had a great day! Let's see your siblings top this one.

    www.thepost-itplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When mama turned 50 I took her to Graceland for her birthday. Well she turns 60 in February and she has always wanted to see Graceland lit up for Christmas. I am hoping if I can swing it that might be a early birthday present......hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool- I too miss Guiding Light, long time fan as well. I'm also enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete