Monday, November 2, 2009


Hello Welcome to the Tiny Mite Review Team Blog. My name is Susan and I live in Northwest Georgia. I am a mom of two wonderful young men(Jesse and Ethan) and wife to a amazing husband(Earl). I raise Toy Australian Shepherds( Zeb, Emma, Ginger, Elliott and Jethro) and have 2 miniature horses( Popcorn and Lily Bug), a miniature donkey(Fred) and a miniature mule(Amos). That is just the beginning of my critters....lol....we also have a pygmy goat(Mary Rose), 2 turkeys(TomTom and PenPen), a bunch of fat chickens(way to many to list names) and 8 cats(PeeDee, Mikayla, Nanna, Punkin, Freeway, McGee, Simon, and Simone). I love to do rescue work. I work hand in hand with Chances Miniature Horse Rescue.


I hope you come back and visit us often and see what we have to talk about. It is sure to be funny and exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment